2801 Marietta Street, Steilacoom, WA 98388
Listing courtesy of RE/MAX Exclusive. Selling Office: Terry Wise & Associates.
- Sold Price
- List Price
- Closing Date
- Jun 21, 2021
- Days on Market
- Area Total SqFt
- Lot Size (sq ft)
Beautifully Remodeled single level home situated on a lovely private, almost 15,000 square foot lot. A rare find in Historic Steilacoom. Move in ready with a inviting open concept floor plan, tongue and grove ceiling, stunning wood beams, Shiplap and real Hardwood floors. The new kitchen remodel sparkles with white shaker cabinets, marble counters, large island, stainless appliances and coffee/wine bar.
Outdoor living is made easy with two Covered patios, rustic brick out door fireplace, raised garden beds and plenty of room to get creative and add your personal touches throughout the yard! Walking distance to downtown Steilacoom, waterfront parks, local restaurants, shopping, Steilacoom Library and the Steilacoom Community Center.
- 10 - 1 Story
- Year Built
- Parking Type
- Total Covered Parking
- Site Features
- Cable TV, Fenced-Partially, Outbuildings, Patio, RV Parking
- Tax Year
- School District
- Steilacoom Historica
- Potential Terms
- Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
- Interior Features
- Hardwood, Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Security System, Walk-in Closet
- Driving Directions
- Steilacoom Blvd towards Steilacoom...just past Farwest drive take gentle left and go slowly past library. Turn hairpin left on Marietta and go up hill to home on left (triangle lot)
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.